Wedding entertainment goes a long way in spicing up your special day, and making all guests recall it for many years to come. Even as you plan your wedding, the below wedding entertainment tips will help you have a colorful wedding;
1. Transporting guests; transporting your guests from one place to the other is also part of entertainment, and should thus be done in style. Leave the limousines aside, how about having some hot air balloons? One colorful hot air balloon, decorated with the couple’s names can carry up to 10 guests, and provide a memorable ride.
2. Reception lounge; this area should also be tastefully decorated. Get some comfy and classy couches, and also some pillows to provide maximum comfort. You could also use a curtain to hive off a VIP area, where some of the prominent guests can chat with their equals.
3. Pre Ceremony Cocktails; often, wedding guests expect to enjoy a meal or drinks once the wedding is over. But you can surprise them by serving some pre cocktail fresh juices and cocktails, on their way to the ceremony. You can get some ushers to serve the guests with juice, iced tea, but not something too strong, before they take their seats. However, always ensure that glasses and cups used for these drinks are cleared quickly, before the procession begins.
4. Think ahead; always think ahead, and anticipate any requirements your guests may require later in the day. If there’ll be an evening dance, consider providing your guests with flip flops so they can remove their shoes, and dance the night away comfortably.
5. Child care; hire a baby sitter, and have her in a room where mothers with little children can drop in, in case they need to breastfeed or such. Such a room should be stocked with toys, games, and also a sofa and blankets in case a kids need to get a nap.
6. Nice Bar; your guests will also appreciate a bubbly bar, where they can enjoy their champagne. Place baskets with fruits on each guest’s table, from citrus, lavender sprigs, even flavored ice cubes. Let them customize their own drinks, and make the celebration more memorable.
7. Allover Lighting; you can also opt to transform the venue of your wedding, by having lighting that dazzles the guests. For instance, you can have projections of falling leaves to liven up a boring wall, or add creative patterns on the dance floor. Basically, you can use lighting to transform the venue into something captivating that will leave guests gazing in admiration and having the fun of their lifetimes.